an eyelet and doily inspired wedding

These days, after 3 months of a particularly harsh and freezing winter, I find myself daydreaming about summertime fun in the sun! Can you blame me?!

So today I’d like to bring you my summer wedding daydream! Oh, if I had to do it all over again, I might have chosen a mid-June, outdoor, eyelet & doily inspired wedding! Talk about casual elegance! And, the number of ways you can showcase eyelet and doily details are almost limitless!

You or your flower girl could wear a fabulous (yet understated) eyelet dress. Your cake could feature eyelet- or lace-punched fondant. You could wrap your cylinder candle vases in paper doilies or eyelet fabric. You could purchase Martha's premade eyelet wedding invitations or decorations (fantastic prices, may I add)! You could use eyelet or lace inspired embossers or hole punchers to embellish your wedding paper, or adhere paper-lace doilies to a variety of your wedding paper like this fabulous DIY bride! You are limited only by your imagination!!

photo credits: Creative Odds 'n Ends, HWTM, Martha's Eyelet Collection via Redbook, Lee and Hamilton Blog, Lee and Hamilton Blog, Martha's Eyelet Collection via Redbook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Every little details are stunning.

Liz said...

This is exactly what I want to do for my wedding! Already have a great eyelet dress. Thanks for the photos!

Shira said...

This theme is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for the inspiration & all the amazing details!