guest book...check

Our guest book came in! Woohoo! Enji Beck Handmade Books and Invitations is the mastermind behind this bound creative masterpiece. The pages are removable (typical post bound), which was important, as I will be printing 2 photo strip borders and text lines on each page... I like things to be neat and in order, and I couldn't stand the thought of my grandmother's well-wishes being written on a slant! Ha, just kidding...I have my quirks...but I'm not that bad.

The photo below is a bit deceiving. Our book has the same aubergine katazome print and eggplant linen, but it's 9.25" x 10.5" (so long, not tall), and it has "hidden" posts.

Anyhow, I would totally recommend Enji Beck - she is professional, quick, and perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Colleen said...

Thanks, Delilah! I LOVE it too!