DIY favors

I know I need another project like I need a hole in my head, but I seriously can't stop myself! The wedding is T-73 days away, and I think I've just added another favor! For the love of time, why, why???

Months ago I came across this amazing DIY Vinyl CD Project on the Almighty Style Me Pretty, and fell in love with it. Nathan and I love music, not to mention, a CD made to look like a record is the coolest play on vintage I've seen, like, ever!

However, I told myself that I would only move forward if, and only if, I stumbled upon a graphic that would capture the vintage vibe we're going for... (I wasn't going to actually spend time researching and editing graphics!) Well, lucky me...I stumbled upon a graphic that would be perfect! It's fun and kitschy! And, all I would have to do is change the background to Eggplant and Pomegranate - so to coordinate perfectly with our wedding...

Seriously, I wish I could turn my mind off! Seriously, I need to stop!

File number 1541138

photo credit: Styel Me Pretty, CreativeArchetype

No comments: