Chicago Knottie Bios

I know I'm not the only one who has a hard time navigating the knottie bios page. I mean, really?! Would it kill them to make it a little bit more user-friendly?

While googleing Chicago Knottie Bios, I came across this magical page...a page dedicated completely to Chicago brides on theknot! Woooo-Hoooooooo! But, to my dismay, I discovered that the vast majority of the featured wedding s-u-c-k-e-d, sucked! Out of over 20 bios, only a handful are good; but the ones that are good, are GOOD. I'll let you be the judge. Feast your eyes on this!

If you're looking for some non-Chicago amazing inspiration, check out Mrs. Anayisnin, JSue, djrs, or cnickler. It's all in the details, and these knottie brides have proven that!


2 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

That's so great! I'm an "old-school" knottie myself, used to have the fun bio up, but it's been forever since I've updated...lol. Also a Chicago wedding blogger, when I found your blog on "With This Ring, I Thee Obsess", I had to say hello!

Hope to see you at the Chicago Wedding Bloggers Happy Hour!

-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.justjaime28.wordpress.com

Colleen said...

How exciting! All of these celebs writing comments on my barely-up-and-running site! I totally read your blog! You have SO MUCH stuff...one day I'll get there...one day!